At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Milnthorpe, Cumbria and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: 01/04/2016
- UDA Target: 3850 UDAs
- Days and hours available: 3 x days per week - flexible on available day
- List of Plan Patients and Private fees per item patients
- 50% exisiting patient base - reasonably guaranteed income
- Flexility on days available - chair is available 4 x days per week if preferred
- 3 surgery practice all in good condition with plenty of light in a small Cumbria village
- Equipment is in good working order and well maintained
- Excellent retention of staff in the practice and some of the team have been at the practice over ten years, excellent level of team support
- Patient base are mostly long standing, last took on patients in 2013
- List for the vacancy is a mix of Denplan, Private fee per item patients and NHS patients who are all long standing within the practice
- Private hygienist who works 2 x days per week and one of the NHS Dentists provides Facial Aethetics and is in the process of qualifying for Endodontic speciality
- Located in the centre of the village with on street parking nearby
- Easy access to both the South Lakes coast and also close to the busy town of Kendal, near to many beautiful areas for walking, hiking, cycling and water sports and many other outdoor pursuits
- Potential to expand the existing private list if interested, current patient base provides gross income on a monthly basis for Plan and Private and NHS contract is 3850 UDAs per annum
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Milnthorpe is a large village and electoral ward within the South Lakeland district of Cumbria, England, 7 miles south of Kendal, once part of the township of Heversham-with-Milnthorpe. Now spared of heavy traffic, it is an ancient village of limestone buildings.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Nicola Unsworth on 01204 799779 or email@example.com