At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Morley (Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS27 9BG) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 24/08/2015 *later start date can be negotiated
- UDA Target - 5300
- Days and hours available - Required across Monday to Friday from 8:30 - 17:00 with occasional Saturdays, as required
- Digital x-ray available
- Nurses - 3 are qualified, 1 is currently training
- Hygienist services available in a practice 2 minutes away
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 3 large surgeries in practice. Chairs around 2 years old and all equipment in good working order. The practice has recently been rebranded
- Friendly practice with staff that get along well and clinicians who help each other through team work. Dual site manager between this practice and another across the car park
- Good patient list - generally long standing but also continually taking on a limited number of new patients and good private potential. Low DNA rate
- Free parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The Morley practice is located in the town centre and it is easily accessible from Leeds city centre, which is only 5 miles north east. It is close to the main motorways. Services run from Morley railway station to Leeds. Wakefield, Leeds and Bradford are accessible by bus and the M621 leads to the M62, which gives access to Sheffield, Hull, Liverpool, Manchester and other areas of Lancashire. Morley has local events and Scatcherd Park hosts such events in the summer months as well as having a bowling green and a children's park. Morley Town Hall is sometimes used for music recordings and TV programmes, such as Emmerdale.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected]