At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have a Dentist role available in Newcastle 4 - Grainger Park (Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 8DP) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 01/04/2016
- UDA Target: 5500 UDAs
- Days and hours available - Monday - Thursday 845am - 5pm
- 2 Therapists working in practice
- 5 surgeries in practice - Large and spacious
- Due to be rebranded in November
- Digital x-ray
- Long standing team with some new members too
- Large patient base with new patients being taken on
- Great private potential - ahead of private target for the year
- Free on-street parking outside practice.
- 5 surgery practice
- Large, spacious surgeries thay all have been rebranded and re-decorated
- Large range of equipment, reupholstered chairs, sendoline kits in practice
- Digital x ray available
- 6 qualified and 1 trainee nurse, practice manager is a fully qualified dental nurse
- Very friendly, long standing team with some new members
- large patient base with lots of new patients being taken on
- We have already hit our private target for the year, lots of potential
- 1 Therapist working in practice
- Close to newcastle city centre on a bus route
- Free on street parking just outside of the practice
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
The practice is close to Newcastle city centre, where there are excellent transport links around the north east and the rest of the UK.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797310 or [email protected]