At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Norwich, Norfolk (NR2 1EW) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- UDA Target: 1917 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Monday and Tuesday 8.30am - 5pm
- 4 surgery practice
- Rebranded practice freshly decorated nsurgeries
- Mix of qualified and trainee nurses
- Private potential
- Currently offering additional services - hygiene, botox and implants
- Practice is in the heart of the city with local car parks close by
- Close proximity to the shops, 10 minutes walk away from the bus station, 15-20 minutes walk away from the train station.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Norwich is a city on the River Wensum in England, and the county town of Norfolk. Norwich sits north of the A47 which connects it with Great Yarmouth to the east and with Kings Lynn to the West, which ultimately connects to Peterborough.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Sumira Amin on 01204 799781 or email@example.com