At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Old Market, Bristol (Somerset, BS2 0EZ ) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date 20/11/2015
- UDA Target: 6700
- Days and hours available- Flexible hours over Monday to Friday, the Practice is open 8:30-18:30.
- Hygienist available at practice
- A medium sized practice with 4 surgeries.
- If successful the Dentist will have one of the larger surgeries within practice and have a fully qualified nurse, there is Digital X-ray within practice and a newly refurbished Decon room.
- The practice is located 2 minute walking distance from the city centre with great transport links, the team is extremely enthusiastic and is led by a passionate practice manager who is keen to grow the practice's potential. A successful applicant will gain an established patient list and also be able to grow their private if they wish.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Rosie Potter on 01204 797315 or [email protected]