IDH Group is the UK’s largest dental corporate with a network of over 600 practices nationwide. We have over 7500 employees looking after 10 million patients. We believe that our growing ‘Group’ philosophy is the way forward in Dental Care - sharing standards, clinical excellence, increased employee opportunities and better training for all of our dentists
- Dentist required for our IDH practice in our Ossett Practice to Cover a 6 month Maternity Gap
- Start date - Available from 23/03/2015 until 02/10/2015
- Surgery space - Wednesday 8.30am to 5.30pm and Saturday 9:00 - 14:00
- 5 surgery site - 3 of which have had new Adec chairs fitted
- All Nurses are fully qualified with the exception of 1 who is currently on a training programme. They also have a Lead nurse and a full radiography trained dental nurse.
- The Practice currently has 18 members of staff including GDP’S; some of the staff have worked there for over 10 years. They have a mix of long standing and fairly recently employed GDP’S, we also have a long standing Hygienist/Therapist that works with us 2 days a week helping ensure that all patients oral hygiene needs are met.
Hirst and O’Donnell is a very friendly practice in the centre of Ossett with excellent motorway links into Wakefield/Dewsbury/Leeds. There are buses to Ossett every 10 mins from Wakefield and Dewsbury with the nearest train station being Wakefield. They do have onsite parking available on a rota basis; however there is a long stay car park within a 1 minute walk of the practice with the lowest rates anywhere in Wakefield.
The client base is NHS with over 70% paying patients, the majority of which have been at this practice over 30 years and have seen their children and grandchildren now attending this practice regularly. They, like most practices do offer private treatments to our patients and we achieve a steady income from this. Currently they are taking on new patients but this is for a limited period only.
At IDH you can enjoy excellent development, full support and complete professional freedom. We believe in building for the future - that's why we invest huge amounts of time and money every year into developing our dentists and their surgeries. We've also created an organisation that manages the day-to-day distractions - leaving our dentists free to concentrate on developing their skills and careers.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees and access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
You can apply online by clicking the link. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role or other dentist vacancies, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797 310 or firstname.lastname@example.org