At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Ossett (West Yorkshire, WF5 8NW) and the details are:
- Dentist required for our Ossett practice to cover a maternity gap *more work available in the local area once this position has expired
- Start date - Available immediately
- Surgery space - Wednesday 8.30am to 5.30pm and Saturday 9:00 - 14:00
- 5 surgery site - 3 of which have had new Adec chairs fitted
- All Nurses are fully qualified with the exception of 1 who is currently on a training programme. They also have a Lead nurse and a full radiography trained dental nurse.
- The Practice currently has 18 members of staff including GDP’S; some of the staff have worked there for over 10 years. They have a mix of long standing and fairly recently employed GDP’S, we also have a long standing Hygienist/Therapist that works with us 2 days a week helping ensure that all patients oral hygiene needs are met
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797 310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.