At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Portsmouth, Hampshire (PO2 8AA) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- UDA Target: 6000 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Week 1 Monday - Friday 830am - 5pm Week 2 Monday - Friday 930am - 6pm
- 5 Surgery practice, 4 dentists and 1 hygienist
- all surgeries are modern and have windows
- two modern decon rooms
- 3 dentists have been at the practice for a longtime
- fairly good patient base and always taking on new patients
- Hygienist offers Perio Chip and Air Fkow
- Clinicans enjoy working at the practice and have a very good strong team and always striving to improve and provide best service possible,
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Vikki Pearson on 01204 799658 or firstname.lastname@example.org