At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Prestatyn (Denbighshire,LL19 9AH) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 13/03/2016
- UDA Target - 4500 UDAs
- Days and hours available - Monday to Thursday 8.45 - 5pm
- Hygienist/Therapist available at practice
- 8 surgeries in practice - modern and fully equipped. New light cure and hand pieces
- Some qualified nurses, some trainees
- Long standing team who work well together and have an excellent knowledge base, which would enable them to support a new performer
- Good patient base - taking over patient list from Dentist who has been in practice and a long time. Also taking on new patients
- Strong private potential - practice ahead of target
- Free parking available.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is in the town centre and there is a new shopping centre with a cinema close by. The beach and the train station are also near to the practice.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected].