At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Halifax (West Yorkshire, HX1 2HX) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 04/07/2015 *a later start date can be negotiated
- Days and hours available - Saturday 8:30 - 17:00
- Hygienist/Therapist available in practice
- 7 nurses are qualifed and there are 2 trainee nurses
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 7 surgeries that are new and modern as the practice has been reburbished in the last year
- The practice staff and dentists are mostly long standing with a small number of new staff
- Good mix of existing and new patients.
The practice is located in the town of Halifax and it is only a short walk from the train station and a shopping centre. Halifax is a town in the county of West Yorkshire, northern England, with a population of about 90,000. It is well known as a centre of England's woollen manufacture from the 15th century onward. Leeds and the Yorkshire Dales are both accessible by car in under 1 hour.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected].