At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Rainbow (Nottingham, NG2 1QA) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: Immediately
- UDA Target: 6000 UDAs
- Opportunity to refer to a Therapist, to support UDA delivery
- Days and hours available: Monday - Friday 0900-1700
- 5 surgery practice
- Large, modern surgeries, hardworking team
- Rainbow Family Dental Centre is a small 2 surgery practice located in Nottingham. The practice is 10 minutes’ walk from Nottingham train station. Rainbow is located in the meadows in large residential area. The practice is on a new tram route and also a good bus route
- The practice 2 surgeries are located on the 1st floor, all the equipment is in good working order, currently we don’t have digital X-rays. We have a OPG machine. We will be looking at getting digital x-rays during our rebranding that is secluded to be carried out in June 2016
- Rainbow Family Dental practice has got long term member off staff the receptionist has worked there for 6 year, we have 1 qualified dental nurse with over 10 year’s experience and a trainee dental nurse that has worked there since September 2015.
- On a arrange we take on around 10 new patients per week. We will be offering hygiene and therapy session in June 2016
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Our Rainbow practice has 5 surgeries, all of which are large and modern. Good private potential. Very friendly practice, good hardworking team.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
For more information on the area please follow the link below:
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Nicola Unsworth on 01204 799 779 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org