At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Redruth, Cornwall (TR15 1JU) and the details are:
- Start date: ASAP
- UDA Target: 6000
- Days and hours available: Monday -Friday 0800-1700
- 6 Surgeries – chairs replaced in August 2014,
- Surgeries located over 3 floors.
- Digital X-Ray
- 4 experienced dentists in place,with3 months – 5 years’ service
- Experienced / Qualified Nurses
- Excellent reception team
- Management support from on-site Practice Support Manager / Lead Nurse & Multi Site Manager.
- Lots of patients both established & new.
- Hygienist currently working 2 days per week
- Potential to grow private choice
- Central De-Con Room
- Successful CQC Inspection
- Lovely staff room – complete with sofas
- Relocation bonus available
The practice operates from a large Victorian house in the centre of Redruth, it is an established practice – there has been a dental practice on site for more than 70 years. Easy access to the A30 road, main line train station is just 5 minutes’ walk away. Redruth is a small market town that was once the epicentre of mining in Cornwall. Redruth is situated mid-way between the North & South coasts; Truro is 9 miles to the West and Penzance 24 miles to the East.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jenna Moffat on 01204 799782 or firstname.lastname@example.org