At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Richmond (North Yorkshire, DL10 4QL) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 05/08/2016
- UDA Target - 6500 UDAs
- Days and hours available - Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Hygienist/specialist services available at practice - Hygienist with a vast amount of experience supporting on a Saturday morning in practice.
- 4 surgery practice. Spacious surgeries soon to be refurbished. Modern equipment and chairs, easy to operate / control and comfortable for the patients.
- Good patient list - expanding patient base due to troops being relocated from Germany and new housing estates being built.
- Free parking.
- All equipment is in good order; out chairs are Ancar SD150 chairs.
- Digital xray
- Competitive UDA rate
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
We are located within the market place. Bus stops from surrounding villages and also the nearest shopping town of Darlington are located immediately outside the Practice. The practice is also close to the A1.
Patients are offered NHS and private treatment including facial aesthetics and within the next few months we will start to offer implants.
New housing estates are being built in the area. A new retail park is due to open, which will bring further patients to the door step.
Staff within Richmond have various experience and also time spent within the Practice ranging from 6 Years to several Months, the team has grown and now deemed to be the most stable and supportive for that of our own staff and also patients.
With the variety of shopping and its many pubs, hotels and restaurants, the proximity to the most stunning scenery anywhere to be seen, Richmond remains one of the most beautiful and rewarding places to visit in the Country.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797310 or [email protected]