At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Risley Hill, Staffordshire and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: Available Immediately
- UDA Target: 5614 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9am - 5pm
- Hygienist/specialist services available at practice
- We have 5 Surgeries within the practice
- We have just been rebranded so all surgeries have a bright and professional look. The surgeries are all a decent size, with large windows providing lots of natural light and air conditioning to maintain a comfortable feel for staff and patients. We have a downstairs surgery to accommodate for our disabled patients.
- All equipment is in good working order
- Yes, we have a fully digital system called Shick by Sirona. 5 intra oral sensors and an extra oral OPG machine
- We have 7 Qualified nurses and a Trainee who is half way through her diploma at college
- The Team at Risley Hill consist mainly of long standing members who have been here between 5 and 25 years. We have an excellent team bond and work well together to provide the best quality of service to our patients and to ensure successful outcomes in all areas
- We are a busy practice consisting of NHS, Private and Practice Plan patients with a very strong, stable patient base
- We take an average of 20 patients on per week consisting of NHS and private depending on capacity and appointment availability.
- We have two full time private dentists and all the other associates promote and engage in private work in addition to NHS work.
- We have a hygienist/therapist that works every Friday. We also have an orthodontist that works every Monday
- We are situated on a busy main road close to the M1. The area is nice with nearby shops, restaurants and petrol station. We are also on a bus with bus stops either side going in and out of the city centres Nottingham/Derby on a regular basis daily
- We have visitor parking available in our car park behind the building, spaces are limited, however you can park on the main road with no permit or charge required
- Sandiare is a pleasant, clean town situated in the middle of two big cities Nottingham and Derby. Public transport is very efficient. The patients are lovely and many have been with us for years. We work well as a team and strive to meet GDC values and up to date with all policies and procedures whilst providing a friendly supportive environment. We are welcoming, supportive and friendly to any new staff members and encourage them to join our team
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Nicola Unsworth on 01204 799779 or firstname.lastname@example.org