At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have a Dentist role available in Salisbury (Wiltshire, SP1 2AA) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 02/06/2016
- Fixed Term Maternity Cover role
- Days and hours available - Thursday 8:30-5pm Friday 8:30-5pm Saturday 8:30-12
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 5 surgeries in practice. Soon to be rebranded and updated
- 5 Dental Surgeons - mixture of full time and part time
- 4 Nurses - 3 qualified and 1 trainee
- 1 Hygienist surgery, 2 Hygienists
- Long standing patient list
- UDA Target: 3000 UDAs
- Several car parks within walking distance.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is based in the city centre on a main thoroughfare. Salisbury is a cathedral city in Wiltshire, England, and the only city within the county. Train services run from Salisbury station to London, Exeter, Bristol and Southampton. Salisbury lies on the intersection of the A30, the A36 and the A338. Salisbury has a rich history, with lots of interesting architecture and tourist attractions to visit locally as well as Salisbury Racecourse.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or cdewhurst@ mydentist.co.uk