At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
- Dentist required for our IDH practice in Scarborough (North Marine Road). A beautiful practice overlooking Scarborough’s North Bay, with an established supportive Team and strong patient base.
- 5,000 UDA’s available
- Start date - Available from 06/04/2015 however flexible start date available
- Surgery space - Monday - Friday 8:00 - 17:00 *Dentist must work a minimum of 4 days*
- 4 surgery site - 1 on the ground floor, 2 on the 1st floor and 1 in the basement. Large surgeries and very spacious.
- 2 qualified nurses and 2 trainee nurses on site
- Practice has a long established team of dentists and qualified nurses, the two most recent members of staff to join are the two trainee nurses. The Team always without fail offers a warm and welcoming environment to all patients and visitors alike.
- Hygienist in practice
Location - The practice is located overlooking Scarborough’s North Bay, with the back of the practice having views over the sea and Scarborough Bay towards the castle.
Very limited parking on site for staff, street parking is available on a permit basis –available from the Scarborough Council.
Is there good private potential? Yes definitely both for private upgrades (white fillings, crowns, dentures etc.) or for patients to be seen under the “Access Plus” private scheme
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797 310 or [email protected]