At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available at Shipley (West Yorkshire, BD18 3NT) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 03/08/2015 fixed term for 6 months *later start date can be negotiated
- UDA Target - 7200
- Days and hours available - Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:00
- Hygienist services available in practice
- Nurses - A mixture of qualified and trainee nurses
- Endodontic Specialist and Periodontist in practice
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 10 surgeries in practice. 2 recently refurbished 6 months ago. All equipment is up to date and in good working order
- Digital x-ray available
- Good, stable patient list and private potential. NHS patients taken on from time to time
- Long standing team of staff who are friendly yet professional. 1 dentist has worked at the practice for over 25 years
- The practice is a vocational training provider
- Free on parking via a car park or on street parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Avondale Dental Practice is located in Shipley, a commuter-suburb of Bradford. As well as Shipley is close to the village of Saltaire, which is popular with tourists and locals. The A650 road runs through Shipley and connects Bradford to Bingley. Leeds is accessible via the Leeds Road and Otley Road. The practice is only a 10 minute walk from the Shipley train station which is served by services from Leeds, Bradford, Skipton, London King's Cross and Carlisle.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or email@example.com