At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Skipton (BD23 2UE) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Flexible Start Date Available
- UDA Target - 6400 UDAs
- Days and hours available - Full Time hours, Flexible across Monday- Saturday 8am-apm opening patterns
- Hygienist available in practice
- Nurses - Two qaulifed, 1 trainee Nurse in practice
- Long-standing staff base. Longest serving dentist has been at the practice for 6 years. The most recent dentist started 3 months ago but has over 25 years experience in dentistry
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 4 surgeries in practice. Clean, modern equipment in good working order
- Good patient list - patients are open to private treatment - Currently offering Air Flow, Denture Excellence, Six Month Smiles, Safe Whitening & private hygiene appointments
- On Site Parking Available.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The Skipton practice is located on an industrial estate, just outside the historic market town of Skipton. Located on the River Aire and the Leeds and Liverpool Canal, Skipton is south of the scenic Yorkshire Dales, 16 miles northwest of Bradford and 38 miles west of York. Local attractions include Skipton Castle and a wealth of countryside pursuits. Skipton lies close to the junction of the A65 road, which connects it to Leeds and the Lake District and the A59 connects the town to York, Lancashire and Liverpool. Services run from Skipton train station to a range of locations including; Leeds, Bradford, Lancaster, Morecambe and Carlisle.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Joey Hetherington on 01204 799699 or email [email protected]