At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Snettisham, Norfolk (PE31 7PE) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: Available Immediately **Can accomodate a later start if required
- UDA Target: 6300 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Full time Monday to Friday 8am - 1730 with 1 hour for lunch
- Hygienist services available at practice
- 3 surgery practice
- All surgeries of a good size with windows
- All equipment is modern and in good working order
- Sordex Digora optime digital x-ray system
- 3 Qualified nurses and 1 trainee
- Huge patient base with regular long term patients, the practice has stopped taking on new patients - waiting list of 200 +
- Hygienist services offered regularly
- Practice located in a rural village, close to the queens residence (Sandringham) and within driving distance to Kings Lynn, Norwich and Cambridge
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Snettisham is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. it is located near the west coast of Norfolk, some 5 miles south of the seaside resort of Hunstanton, 9 miles north of the town of Kings Lynn and 45 miles north-west of the city of Norwich. Snettisham looks across the square - mouthed estuary of the Wash at the county of Lincolnshire, only 15 miles away.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Vikki on 01204 799658 or [email protected]