At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Southsea (PO5 1QZ) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: Available Immediately **Can accomodate a later start
- Vacancy end date: Maternity Fixed Term Cover
- Days and hours available: Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 17:15
- 7 Surgery Practice
- Mix of qualified and trainee nurses available.
- Practice is currently taking on new patients but also have a good existing patient base with excellent private potential.
- Residential area near the centre of Southsea and a short distance from Portsmouth town centre. Close to Gunwhard Quays which is a designer outlet shopping centre in the Quay. The practice is a mile from the sea and the inland just a few miles from the countryside.
- On road parking at the practice available.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
Southsea is a seaside resort and geographic area located in Portsmouth at the southern end of Portsea Island, Hampshire, England. Southsea is located to the south of Portmsouth city centre and to the east of Old Portsmouth.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Vikki Pearson on 01204 799658 or firstname.lastname@example.org