At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Southsea, Portsmouth and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: 08/02/2016
- UDA Target: 6000 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Monday - Thursday 8.30 - 17.30 with 1 hour for lunch and Friday 8.30 - 16.00 with 30 minutes for lunch
- 7 surgeries, 1 is a sedation clinic
- The surgeries are large, light all with the windows and recently has been rebranded. All patient chairs are less than 2 years old
- Equipment is all in great working order
- Digital xrays installed
- Mix of qualified and trainee nurses
- Team have all been at the practice over a year
- Lots of longstanding patients but also taking on new patients
- Great private potential and all dentists complete private treatments
- Hygienist works 1 x day per week, and an Implantologist who also offers Inman aligners
- Close to the residential area which is a ten minutes walk from the centre of Southsea, and about 20 minutes walk from the centre of Portsmouth.
- Free street parking around the practice
- Few minutes walk away from the beach, and also not far from the countryside - shops in Portmsouth and Southsea but also have Gunwharf close by which is an outlet wih many bars and restaurants. Ferry ports are only 30 minutes from Southampton airport and 45 minuytes from Bournemouth.
- Practice has recently been refurbished so is modern, bright and airy
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Sumira Amin on 01204 799781 or [email protected]