At IDH we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Southwick (Teeside, SR5 2HY) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 18/05/2015 *this fcan be flexible
- UDA Target - 7,024 UDA's
- Days and hours available Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:00 (late night and Saturdays available if desired)
- 10 surgery practice - surgeries are spacious and modern
- Digital xray available.
- Great existing patient list -long standing and loyal with good private potential.
- Hygienist in practice
- Parking available
- Practice also hold a sedation contract with the area team - this enables us to carry out sedation procedures in this practice
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at IDH, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797310 or [email protected]