At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Stainforth, Doncaster and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: 01/04/2016
- UDA Target: 4900 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Tuesday, Wednesday 08.00 till 16.30, Thursday 09.00 till 17.30 and Saturday 9.00-15.00
- Private potential of 50k
- Opportunity to work with a Therapist to support UDA delivery
- A small practice situated in the village of Stainforth, on the outskirts of Doncaster
- This practice has a warm and welcoming atmosphere
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797320 or [email protected]