At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Stroud (Gloucestershire, GL5 2HN) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available immediately *later start date can be negotiated
- UDA Target - 2000
- Days and hours available - Tuesday 8:30 - 17:00, Thursday 8:30 - 19:00, Friday 8:30 - 18:00 and Saturday 8:30 - 16:00
- Nurses in practice - 2 qualifed, 2 trainees
- 4 surgeries in practice - Newly refurbished practice that is light and airy with modern equipment and flexibility with materials
- Digital x-ray available in practice
- Long standing, friendly, supportive team
- Hygiene and therapy services in practice
- Mixed practice - NHS, private and Denplan. Strong private and Denplan pateint base with opportunities to offer private treatment options such as Implants and Orthodontics
- Future opportunities for additional working hours
- Free parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Stroud is a market town in the county of Gloucestershire, England. It is the main town in Stroud District. Situated below the western escarpment of the Cotswold Hills at the meeting point of the Five Valleys, the town is noted for its steep streets, independent spirit and cafe culture. The Cotswold Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty surrounds the town, and the Cotswold Way path passes by it to the west.
The Stroud practice is located withing easy commuting distance of Cheltenham, Gloucester, Bristol, Bath and Swindon, being linked by the M5 motorway. Frequent trains operate from the railway station to Gloucester, Cheltenham, Swindon, Reading and London.
The current patient list consists of 50% of Private and Denplan. The current dentist has 95 Denplan patients (32 Essentials & 63 Care), all of which would be transferred (details of earnings can be given).
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.