At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Sudbury, Suffolk (CO10 1HQ) and the details are:
- Dentist required for full-time Associate role in Sudbury, Suffolk (CO10 1HQ)
- Surgery available: Monday 0900 - 1800, Tuesday 0900 - 1700, Wednesday 0800 - 1600, Thursday 0900 - 1700 and Friday 0900 - 1700
- 6009 UDAs per annum plus private
- Start date: ASAP
- 3 surgery practice
- Modern practices, all with windows
- All equipment in modern and good working order
- All nurses qualified
- Good variation of patients
- Excellent private potential in relation to hygiene and white fills being available at the practice
- Practice located in an excellent location in the town centre
- Parking available on site
- Lovely practice in a lovely area
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
Sudbury is a small market town in the English county of Suffolk. It is located on the River Stour near the Essex border, and is 60 miles north-east of London. By road, Sudbury is served by the A131 which runs from near Little Waltham, north of Chelmsford in Essex, annd the A134 which runs from Colchester in Essex, through Bury St Edmunds, past Thetford in Norfolk to its west, before merging with the A10 south of Kings Lynn.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jenna Moffat on 01204 799782 or [email protected]