At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Swindon (SN2 1AB) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 17/12/2015 *later start date can be accomodated
- UDA Target - 6000
- Days and hours available - Monday to Friday 8:30 - 17:30 *every other Thursday until 19:00 and every other Saturday 9:00 - 12:30
- Hygienist services available at practice
- 4 surgeries in practice
- Equipment is clean and in modern
- Stable practice staff team
- High volume of long standing patients with new patients being taken on too
- Free parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located on a busy high street in the town, close to transport links, local amenities and schools.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or email@example.com.