At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Tewkesbury (Gloucestshire, GL20 5JZ) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 01/10/2015 *later start date can be negotiated
- Fixed term maternity cover
- UDA Target - 6500
- Days and hours available - Monday 8:00 - 17:00, Tuesday and Wednesday 12:00 - 8:00 and Friday 12:00 - 17:00
- Hygienist/specialist services available at practice
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 5 surgeries in practice. Recently rebranded, patient friendly practice with up to date equipment.
- Nurses - 3 qualified Nurses, 3 trainees. The Practice Support Manager is a qualified nurse with over 30 years' experience and she helps train the clinical team
- Dentists working at the practice have been there for between 1 month and 8 years
- Implantologist working in practice
- Growing patient base - marketing plan in place to attract even more patients
- Private potential in the geographical area - footfall from within town centre.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is situated in the middle of a busy town centre with parking available within a 5 minute walk.
Tewkesbury offers something for everyone - with so many things to see and do in and around the town. Take a riverside stroll along the River Severn or a boat trip along the Avon. Marvel at the 12th Century ceiling in Tewkesbury Abbey then discover Tewkesbury's famous network of alleyways and medieval old town. Explore Tewkesbury's Vintage & Antiques Trail along Church Street and Barton Street.
Wander along Tewkesbury high street and you'll find an eclectic mix of shops, cafes, tea rooms, pubs and bistros and while you're here don't forget to try our world famous Tewkesbury Mustard!
It's central location, good road, rail and coach links also make Tewkesbury the Heart Of England's perfect touring base.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or firstname.lastname@example.org