At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Wakefield (West Yorkshire, WF1 2QP) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available from ASAP - ongoing for 6-9 months.
- Additional work in the local area available once this position has expired
- UDA Target - 6,000
- Days and hours available - Flexible over Monday - Friday 8:30 - 17:30 plus 1 Saturday per month 9:00 - 14:00
- 6 surgeries over three floors of a Victorian town centre terrace
- Enthusiastic team, all long standing and work very well together
- Long standing list of patients who are well maintained with the occasional influx of new patients
- Hygiene therapist on site for two days per week
- City centre easily accessible via car/ bus/ train or on foot.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
A short walk away from the bustling centre of Wakefield town, this busy dental practice is accessible to patients from all areas via car, train, bus or on foot. With links from the M1 and M62 nearby and the main train station just a 5minute walk from the practice with trains to and from Leeds are every 10 minutes. An exciting opportunity to work with a fantastic team of enthusiastic, experienced professionals.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797310 or firstname.lastname@example.org