At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in our Wellington Practice (Somerset, TA21 8LA) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: Flexible
- Days and hours available: Flexible
- Earning Potential: £75,000 per annum
- 4 Surgery Practice – comfortable size with windows
- Specialist services include: Implants, Den Plan and Denture Excellence
- Hygienist Services available in practice
- Support from Qualified and Trainees Nurses available
- Established patient list with daily new patient enquiries
- Close to train station and motorways
- New build sites attracting professionals and families to Wellington
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
- The Times recently reported that Wellington was the third-best place in Britain to live!
- Only 1 mile from Junction 26 on the M5
- Excellent local Private schools in the area including Wellington School, Queens College, Taunton School and Kings College
- It is a developing town with several new builds going on. These include Hunters Green, Longforth Farm and Jasmine Gardens
- Small market town feel with the kind of independent shops that have vanished from many other UK High Streets (Not that the independent retailers lack competition, the town also boasts three supermarket chains)
- Flourishing cafes, pubs and museums, plus the splendid art deco Wellesley cinema. There is also a recently opened Weatherspoons in the town centre in a refurbished old building called the Iron Duke
- Good bus and train services, and only 1-hour commute to larger cities of Bath, Bristol and Exeter
- Close to the countryside and beaches (just a short drive away to areas such as the Blackdown Hills, Wellington Park and Weston Super Mare beach).
- Home to the Weston Somerset Railways (Steam and Diesel Trains) and canal barge trips in Tiverton
- Lots of local clubs and organisations to join for the whole family
You’ll enjoy competitive rates of pay as well as access to an established patient list. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Lynsey Brennan on 01204 799 699 or [email protected]