At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in our Wellington Practice (Somerset, TA21 8LA) and the details are:
· Vacancy start date: As soon as possible *later start date can be negotiated*
· UDA Target: 6000
· Days and hours available: Monday to Friday
· 4 Surgery Practice – comfortable size with windows
· Specialist services include: Implants, Den Plan and Denture Excellence
· Hygienist Services available in practice
· Support from Qualified and Trainees Nurses available
· Established patient list with daily new patient enquiries
· Good private potential
· Close to train station and motorways
· New build sites attracting professionals and families to Wellington
- The Times recently reported that Wellington was the third-best place in Britain to live!
- Only 1 mile from Junction 26 on the M5.
- Excellent local Private schools in the area including Wellington School, Queens College, Taunton School and Kings College.
- It is a developing town with several new builds going on. These include Hunters Green, Longforth Farm and Jasmine Gardens.
- Small market town feel with the kind of independent shops that have vanished from many other UK High Streets. (Not that the independent retailers lack competition, the town also boasts three supermarket chains)
- Flourishing cafes, pubs and museums, plus the splendid art deco Wellesley cinema. There is also a recently opened Weatherspoons in the town centre in a refurbished old building called the Iron Duke.
- Good bus and train services, and only 1-hour commute to larger cities of Bath, Bristol and Exeter.
- Close to the countryside and beaches (just a short drive away to areas such as the Blackdown Hills, Wellington Park and Weston Super Mare beach).
- Home to the Weston Somerset Railways (Steam and Diesel Trains) and canal barge trips in Tiverton.
- Lots of local clubs and organisations to join for the whole family
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Lynsey Brennan on 01204 799699 or [email protected]