At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Welshpool 1 (Powys,SY21 7AD) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - March 2017
- UDA Target - 4500
- Days and hours available - Monday 9-5:30 Thursday 9-5:30 Friday 9-5:30
- Hygienist/Therapist available
- 6 surgeries set in an ex-residential building over 3 floors. Maintained to a high standard, undergone a refurbishment. Well equipped
- Decontamination process carried out in brand new sterilisation room
- Practice staffed with long serving team members. Many nurses joined after leaving school and have stayed throughout bringing up families
- Large existing patient base - good private potential
- Orthodontics and Implants offered in practice as well as Zoom whitening
- Vocational Training practice.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
The Welsh market town of Welshpool has excellent transport links to Cardiff, Birmingham and Manchester alongside very affordable house prices.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Ben Ward on 01204 799699 or [email protected]