At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Welshpool 1 (Powys,SY21 7AD ) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 14/08/2015 *later start date can be negotiated
- UDA Target - 5600
- Days and hours available - surgery space available Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:00
- Hygienist/Therapist available
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 6 surgeries. Set in an ex-residential building over 3 floors. Maintained to a high standard and has undergone a refurbishment. The surgeries are well equipped
- Decontamination process being carried out in a brand new sterilisation room
- Practice is staffed with long serving team members. Many of the nurses joined us after leaving school and have stayed throughout bringing up their families
- Large existing patient base - good private potential
- Orthodontics and Implants offered in practice
- Vocational Training practice.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The Welsh market town of Welshpool has excellent transport links to Cardiff, Birmingham and Manchester alongside very affordable house prices.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or email@example.com