At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Wigan (WN1 1SJ) and the details are:
- Start date: Flexible
- UDA Target: 2600 UDAs
- Days and Shifts available: Tuesdays 8am - 5pm, Wednesdays 8am - 5pm and Fridays 8am - 5pm
- An active performer number is essential for this role
- Very established, predominantly private practice
- Special interests welcomed
- ***Excellent private potential***
This position will be ideal for an experienced clinician looking to increase their private work as the private potential at this practice is huge. There is also a good patient flow within this practice and the practice also accept PCT emergencies.
- The Practice is an 8 surgery practice and the surgery that will be allocated is a newly refurbished surgery.
- Digital X ray is available in practice and all completed by a Radiography Nurse.
- All nurses in practice are qualified.
- The practice offers both Hygiene and Therapy work also.
- The Practice is based in Wigan town centre, surrounded by plenty shops and local eateries. With Local transport of Buses and Trains readily available.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Nicola Unsworth on 01204 799779 or [email protected]