At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Wrexham (North Wales, LL13 7YP) and the details are:
- Start Date: 14/09/2015- although later start dates can be accommodated
- UDA Target: 4000
- Flexible surgery space- can be full or part-time, opening hours are 9:00-17:30
- Hygienist services available every Saturday
- The practice has 4 surgeries which are very modern with air conditioning and have recently been refurbished.
- There are 8 fully qualified Nurse's in practice, 5 of these have been with the practice since it first opened 10 years ago and are an integral part of this friendly and welcoming team. The practice is situated just off the town Centre and has a fully designated car park with additional disabled parking
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Rosie Potter on 01204 797315 or email@example.com