EMPLOYED REGIONAL DENTIST – Excellent Package plus Car Allowance – LANCASTER & SURROUNDING PRACTICES
Great opportunity for Foundation Dentists looking for their first Associate role or for current Associates looking for a new challenge!
mydentist is already the UK’s largest dental corporate with over 620 practices nationwide and ambitious growth plans. We’re investing heavily in training and development, so if you want to develop your skills, deliver excellence and enjoy variety, we think you’ll love the amazing support and deal we can offer.
The Regional Dentist role is a great opportunity for you to work across a number of practices, with different teams and varying patient treatments. It’s a flexible yet supported role where you can increase your UDA volume whilst developing your clinical and commercial skills with training provided in our brand new Academy. You’ll need to be flexible across your geographical region to cover sickness, holidays and maternity/paternity cover, and the period of time in different locations could be anything from one week up to six months. You would cover 10-15 practices within your area.
Our Regional Dentist roles offer a guaranteed income, lots of variety and life-long learning, plus:
• Basic Salary of £35,000 with £10 net per UDA for any UDAs over 3500 per annum (this is reconciled monthly). The number of UDAs that you are able to deliver is uncapped so you can work at your own pace
• Car allowance (£3,960 per year) and mileage
• No Lab bills (mydentist cover these 100%)
• Medical Indemnity & GDC paid by mydentist
• 25 days paid holiday
• Private work is paid at 40% of fees (we are covering lab bills as per above)
• Variety across various locations, teams, patients and treatments
• Access to the mydentist Academy
• Personalised Development Plan for lifelong learning
• Clinical Career Pathway to progress - Associates, Mentors, Specialists and Management.
• Number of surgeries/dentists: Will vary from practice to practice
• Full-time position (Monday to Friday). Saturdays also available for those who wish to boost their income further
• Initial 12 month fixed-term contract – this gives you the opportunity to work for mydentist and see what we have to offer. After 12 months, you can choose to
extend the regional contract or move into an Associate role. However, if during the initial 12-month period, an Associate role arises in the area which
would be of interest to you, you are of course welcome to apply for it.
• Induction and Start Date: You would be employed by mydentist from your induction date so this is when we would pay you from. You would attend induction
for 3 days (Mon-Wed) and then shadow in practice before seeing patients from the following week.
Find out more about this fantastic opportunity by contacting Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or [email protected] Applicants will need to have an active Performer Number with an Area Team.