REGIONAL DENTISTS – Lincoln & Skegness Area
Great opportunity for Foundation Dentists looking for their first Associate role, or for current Associates looking for a new challenge!
IDH is already the UK’s largest dental corporate with over 550 practices nationwide and ambitious growth plans. We’re investing heavily in training and development, so if you want to develop your skills, deliver excellence and enjoy variety, we think you’ll love the amazing support and deal we can offer.
The Regional Dentist role is a great opportunity for you to work across a number of practices, with different teams and varying patient treatments. It’s a flexible yet supported role where you can increase your UDA volume whilst developing your clinical and commercial skills with training provided in our brand new Academy. You’ll need to be flexible across your geographical region to cover sickness, holidays and maternity/paternity cover, and the period of time in different locations could be anything from one week up to six months. You would cover 10-15 practices within your area.
Our Regional Dentist roles offer a guaranteed income, lots of variety and life-long learning, plus:
• Basic Salary of £35,000 with £10 net per UDA for any UDAs over 3500 per annum (this is reconciled monthly). The number of UDAs that you are able to deliver is uncapped so you can work at your own pace.
• Car allowance (£3,960 per year)
• No Lab bills (IDH cover these 100%)
• Medical Indemnity & GDC paid by IDH
• 25 days paid holiday
• The security of permanent employment
• Bonus scheme
• Private work is paid at 40% of fees (we are covering lab bills as per above)
• Variety across various locations, teams, patients and treatments
• Access to the IDH Academy in Manchester
• Personalised Development Plan for lifelong learning
• Clinical Career Pathway to progress - Associates, Mentors, Specialists and Management.
• Number of surgeries/dentists: Will vary from practice to practice
• Full-time position (Monday to Friday). Saturdays also available for those who wish to boost their income further
• Initial 12 month fixed-term contract – this gives you the opportunity to work for IDH and see what we have to offer. After 12 months, you can choose to extend the regional contract or move into an Associate role. However, if during the initial 12-month period, an Associate role arises in the area which would be of interest to you, you are of course welcome to apply for it.
One of our Regional Dentists in the Midlands had the following to share:
“The security, variety and financial rewards far outweigh being an Associate. It’s a perfect move if you are finishing your VT or if you are currently an Associate. I’ve learnt a lot more from working with a variety of Dentists and Specialists across my region. It’s a hassle-free way of practicing great dentistry, with lots of structured learning and support”
Find out more about this fantastic opportunity by contacting our Resourcer for the midlands Jenna Moffat on 01204 799782 or email@example.com