At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have a Fixed Term Associate Dentist role to cover Maternity available in Mapperley (Nottinghamshire, NG3 5JU) and the details are:
- Start Date: ASAP
- Maternity Cover until December 2016
- UDA Target: Flexible
- Days and hours available: Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays 845am - 530pm
- Hygienist services 2 days per week
- 7 surgeries over 2 floors
- Gym and shops nearby
- Large, light and recently modernised under the mydentist brand
- All modern equipment
- All qualified nurses
- Generations of families who have been visitng the practice for a number of years
- Many long standing patients, but takes new patients daily.
- Excellent private potential although predominantly NHS
- Hygienist available alongside a pre-payment plan for patients
- Located on the high street of Mapperley, 10 minutes drive from the city centre
- Plenty of on street parking
- Great area with an excellent reputation
- Nice patient base, well established and new patients. Practice prides itself on cusbtomer service and patient care,
- Works with the local community, including visits to schools.
- Staff are experienced and helpful.
- Real family feel to the practice.
- All surgeries are modern and have been recently rebranded. They are light and airy. We have 4 surgeries location on the ground floor and 3 on the first floor
- All chairs are of a high standard, most are Adec
- The team at Mapperley are well established with many members of the team, dentists and nurses living in the area. There is a real sense of community with many members of staff knowing the patients outside of the practice. The practice regularly visits schools to spread the importance of good oral health. The practice also benefits from an additional resource of a UK telephone booking service to ensure that all patient booking and enquiries are answered
- The practice has a very healthy patient list, with at least 20 new patients a week. The practice treats generations of families who have been coming to the practice for decades
- There is a hygienist who works part time in the week, and an additional service of a hygienist working one Saturday a month for patients who find it difficult to get time off work. In addition, the practice has a Denture Excellence technician who makes dentures for all budgets.
- Mapperley is a lovely area just 10 minutes out of the city centre with bus routes every 10 minutes. The practice is situated on a well-established high street amongst coffee shops and restaurants, and well known shops such as Boots, Co-op and Costa.
- There is a real warm and welcoming atmosphere in the Practice with staff who support each other. The patients are very friendly and appreciative of the great service that we provide and we are very proud to be part of the wider community.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Mapperley is a residential and commercial area of north-eastern Nottingham, England. The area is bounded by Sherwood to the north-west, Thorneywood to the south and Gedling to the east. Our IDH Mapperley practice has 7 surgeries all of which are reasonably sized, modern and have windows, All equipment is in good working order. The majority of the staff have been with the practice for several years. Well established patient base with new patients being taken on regularly. The practice is 10 minutes from the city centre. Street parking available. Close to shops and a gym. This is a hard working team who are always happy to help.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities, please contact Nicola Unsworth on 01204 799 779 or email [email protected]