Associate Dentist required to join Bupa Dental Care at our well-established practice in Burton on Trent.
This exciting opportunity also offers:
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays available.
- Up to 6500 UDAs at an excellent rate
- Great Private earning potential
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Labs
- Continuous Professional Development
Do not hesitate to get in touch to see how this role can work for you.
The Practice: Modern working environment, fully computerised, digital x-ray, and fully Air Conditioned. Experienced longstanding associates, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of qualified professional support staff. Providing a 50/50 mix of NHS & Private, and in addition offering Denplanand Bupa Dental Essentials.
What we do matters. Our customers trust our dentists with one of their most important assets, their smile. Patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile, which is why we thrive on having the very best dentists in the industry working with us to ensure we all keep on smiling.
Here at Bupa Dental Careour people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts. So working with us isn’t just a job, but continuous professional development.
As an Associate Dentist you’ll be benefiting from a supportive practice team, a well-managed appointment book, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
Why join Bupa Dental Care? Here’s a selection of the fantastic incentives we have to offer:
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- On-boarding and Induction process
- Oasis Indemnity that offers you full cover, bespoke toBupa
- Sponsored Education
- Career Mobility