Hygienist - Kings Heath, Birmingham
Bupa Dental Care has a fantastic opportunity for a part time Dental Hygienist to join a well-established practice in our practices in Kings Heath, Birmingham.
Hours to be worked:Friday 8 am – 4 pm, Saturday 09:30 am – 2:30 pm
It’s a fantastic time to join Oasis as wehave recently been welcomed to the BUPA group making us the largest dental provider in the UK.
Our practices pride themselves on providing clinical excellence with an exceptional level of patient care. We can offer modern working environments. You will be supported both operationally and clinically by professional team members including Registered Practice Managers, Dental Nurses and Reception Teams allowing you to focus on 100% dedication to your patients care.
If you are asking yourself the question ‘why join Oasis’ allow me to highlight just some of the incentives:
- Excellent Working facilities
- Most enjoy modern equipment such as digital X-rays
- Opportunities to develop your personal career
- Opportunities to relocate to other practices, with an easy transition process.
- Oasis Dental Care can provide a long and fulfilling career with continued training, support and development that includes structured on-boarding programmes, corporate inductions, central support and annual company events and conferences.