At mydentist, our extensive network of practices enables us to offer a choice of different working hours from weekends and evenings to part time or full time across different local practices. We are passionate about helping our NHS and private patients to look after their dental hygiene and ensure they maintain a healthy mouth.
We have a Dental Hygienist role available in Bedhampton, Hampshire (PO9 3HN) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- Days and hours available: Saturdays 9am - 1pm
- Private patients only
- Patient Demand
- Pay rate: 40% of the Daybook
- 3 surgery practice
- All surgeries well equipped and of a generous size
- Modern equipment all in great working order
- Digital x-ray available
- All qualified nurses
- Long standing reliable team members
- Lots of existing patients attending the practice regularly for a long time, currently taking on new patients
- Excellent private potential at the practice if applied correctly
- Short proximity from havant town with easy access to and from the motorway
- Parking available on site
- Close to Portmsouth / Gunwharf Quays for shopping and scenery
- Within a 20 minutes mile radius to Southampton and Chichester and only 60 miles away from London
- Great support and friendly team
Bedhampton is a former village, and now suburb, located in the Borough of Havant, Hampshire, England. It is located at the northern end of the Langstone Harbour and at the foot of the eastern end of Portdown Hill. Modern Bedhampton has a railway station, with regular services to Portsmouth, Brighton and London, and less frequent services to Southampton, Bristol and South Wales. The A27 and the A3 pass through the south-west bpart of Bedhampton.
We actively market our hygiene and therapy services in all practices, have a ready-made referral network to keep you busy and provide competitive rates of pay. We’ll support you throughout your career, so you can focus on providing quality treatments and advice to patients.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Sumira Amin on 01204 799781 or firstname.lastname@example.org