At mydentist, our extensive network of practices enables us to offer a choice of different working hours from weekends and evenings to part time or full time across different local practices. We are passionate about helping our NHS and private patients to look after their dental hygiene and ensure they maintain a healthy mouth.
We have a Dental Hygienist role available in Bristol 1 (BS7 0PD) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 01/09/2015 *later start date can be accomodated
- Days and hours available - Saturday 8:30 - 17:00
- Private patients only?
- 9 surgeries - refurbished in 2013 and rebranded in 2015
- All equipment is modern and new. The Hygienist surgery was refurbished most recently
- Long standing team with some members working in practice for between 2 and 20 years
- Established patient base with new patients accepted
- Pay rate - 40% of day book
- Free parking locally.
Monks Park is a northern suburb of the city of Bristol, England and is the highest point within the city. Located 3 miles from the city centre, Monks Park stretches westward towards Southmead, from the A38 trunk road. Filton Park lies directly north, on the South Gloucestershire side of the city boundary. Horfield lies to the east of the A38 and also to the south. With a friendly atmosphere and a focus on team work, the practice is a positive place to work.
We actively market our hygiene and therapy services in all practices, have a ready-made referral network to keep you busy and provide competitive rates of pay. We’ll support you throughout your career, so you can focus on providing quality treatments and advice to patients.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected].