At mydentist, our extensive network of practices enables us to offer a choice of different working hours from weekends and evenings to part time or full time across different local practices. We are passionate about helping our NHS and private patients to look after their dental hygiene and ensure they maintain a healthy mouth.
We have a Dental Hygienist role available in Egham, Surrey (TW20 9LF) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: 06/06/2015
- Days and hours available: Saturdays 9am - 4pm - willing to adjust hours to suit hygienist and to offer every other Saturday until business is established
- 3 Surgery practice
- All surgeries are of a reasonable size, 2 of the surgeries have windows
- All surgeries have recently been refurbished
- All nurses are qualified
- 1 dentist has been working in the practice for a few years
- The patient base is around 80% existing patients and 20% new patients
- Egham is reasonably affluent area and lends itself to private treatment opportunities
- New position with the potential to expland in the future.
- Position well supported by the current dentists and support team
- Practice very close to the main line station and 5 minutes from Egham town centre
- Practice benefits from two allocated parking spaces in a privately owned car park behind the surgery, there is also a public car park within 2 minutes walking distance
- Close to the main line station to London and Reading, the bus stop is also just outside the practice, the town centre is a few minutes walking distance from the practice.
- Egham is a growing practice with a lot of potential for a clinican who is interested in expanding on private practice, the team are extremley supportive and work well together.
- Very good reputation within the community and have a lot of new patients through recommendations from existing patients
Egham is a town in the Runnymede borough of Surrey, in the south-east of England. It is part of the London commuter belt and Greater London Urban Area and has its own railway station. It adjoins narrowly, junction 13 of the M25 motorway and is centred 19 miles of London.
We actively market our hygiene and therapy services in all practices, have a ready-made referral network to keep you busy and provide competitive rates of pay. We’ll support you throughout your career, so you can focus on providing quality treatments and advice to patients.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Vikki Pearson on 01204 799658 or email@example.com