At IDH, our extensive network of practices enables us to offer a choice of different working hours from weekends and evenings to part time or full time across different local practices. We are passionate about helping our NHS and private patients to look after their dental hygiene and ensure they maintain a healthy mouth.
We have a Dental Hygienist role available in Leatherhead, Surrey (KT2 8AQW) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: 07/04/2015
- Days and hours available: Tuesdays 8am - 6pm
- 3 Surgery practice - all large and modern
- Digital x-ray available
- 2 x trainee nurses and 3 qualified nurses
- Mainly established patient base but due to new opening 1500 new patients since August last year
- Amaxing private potential
- 2 Hygienists available, 1 x Implantologist, 1 x Orthodontist and Sedation
- Practice in the very middle of a shopping precinct
- Cloe proximity to car parks, about a 5 minutes walk
- Massive data base of patients and staff are a good working team and take pride in their practice and care for patients
Leatherhead is a town in Surrey, England on the right bank of the river Mole and at the edge of the contiguous area of London. Its local district is Mole Valley. Just north-east of the midpoint of Surrey and served by Leatherhead railway station with trains northwards to London Waterloo, London Victoria, Epsom, Sutton and Wimbledon where it connects with the London Underground and Tramlink, and south to Dorking, Horsham and Guildford.
We actively market our hygiene and therapy services in all practices, have a ready-made referral network to keep you busy and provide competitive rates of pay. We’ll support you throughout your career, so you can focus on providing quality treatments and advice to patients.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at IDH, please contact Vikki Pearson on 01204 799658 or firstname.lastname@example.org