At mydentist, our extensive network of practices enables us to offer a choice of different working hours from weekends and evenings to part time or full time across different local practices. We are passionate about helping our NHS and private patients to look after their dental hygiene and ensure they maintain a healthy mouth.
We have a Hygienist role available in Llandudno (Conwy, LL30 2YB) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 02/11/2015
- Days and hours available - 2 x days, Monday, Tuesday and Saturdays also available
- Nurses - 4 trainee Nurses, 3 of which are due to qualify in June
- Staff team are warm and welcoming
- 6 surgeries in practice. Modern equipment in good working order, colour-coded rooms, including matching chairs and walls.
- Good patient list - large number of exisiting and high demand from new patients
- Free car park.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located close to the town centre of the seaside town of Llandudno. Llandudno is a popular tourist destination in north Wales that is linked to Manchester and Blaenau Ffestiniog by train. It is also linked to Chester via the A470, which leads to the A55, North Wales Expressway. Local attractions include the Great Orme, Deganwy Castle and the sea front in Llandudno itself.
We actively market our hygiene and therapy services in all practices, have a ready-made referral network to keep you busy and provide competitive rates of pay. We’ll support you throughout your career, so you can focus on providing quality treatments and advice to patients.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or email@example.com