At mydentist, our extensive network of practices enables us to offer a choice of different working hours from weekends and evenings to part time or full time across different local practices. We are passionate about helping our NHS and private patients to look after their dental hygiene and ensure they maintain a healthy mouth.
We have a Hygienist role available in Lockleaze (Bristol, BS7 0BD) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available immediately *later start date can be negotiated
- Days and hours available - Tuesdays 830am - 1830
- Nurses - 2 are qualified, 1 trainee
- Friendly team who work well together
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 3 surgeries. Air conditioning in all
- Digital x-ray available in practice
- Good patient base with new patients being taken on
- Nearby parking.
Lockleaze is an area and council ward in the northern suburbs of the city of Bristol, England, three miles north of the city centre, south of Filton, east of Horfield and west of Frenchay. The M32 is close by, which gives access to Cheltenham, Gloucester, Birmingham and the south west via the M5.
We actively market our hygiene and therapy services in all practices, have a ready-made referral network to keep you busy and provide competitive rates of pay. We’ll support you throughout your career, so you can focus on providing quality treatments and advice to patients.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or email@example.com.