Our Lampeter dental practice is seeking an additional Hygienist to join our busy practice in the heart of the Welsh countryside. Located in the picturesque county of Ceredigon, and only a short drive from the coast, this practice draws in patients from a 60 mile radius.
Hygienist in Lampeter (LD3 7DG) needed:
- 4 Surgeries across 2 floors
- 1 Saturday per month with a view to increasing
- Refurbished last year and all surgeries have new Belmont Voyager 3 chairs
- Long serving staff of up to 10 years
- Full patient list with up to 50 people a week wanting to join the practice
- 20 minutes’ travel from the Welsh coast and popular seaside towns of Newquay and Aberaeron
At mydentist you can enjoy excellent development, full support and complete professional freedom. We believe in building for the future - that's why we invest huge amounts of time and money every year into developing our clinicians and their surgeries. We've also created an organisation that manages the day-to-day distractions - leaving our clinicians free to concentrate on developing their skills and careers.
Please note that applicants will need to be GDC registered
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Ben Ward on 01204 799782 or [email protected]