At mydentist, our extensive network of practices enables us to offer a choice of different working hours from weekends and evenings to part time or full time across different local practices. We are passionate about helping our NHS and private patients to look after their dental hygiene and ensure they maintain a healthy mouth.
We have a Dental Hygienist role available in Salisbury (Wiltshire, SP1 2AA) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available immediately *later start date can be negotiated
- Days and hours available - Wednesday 8:30 - 17:00 and Saturday 8:30 - 13:30 *can negotiate, surgery space available on other days
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 5 surgeries in practice. Soon to be rebranded and updated
- 5 Dental Surgeons - mixture of full time and part time
- 4 Nurses - 3 qualified and 1 trainee
- 1 Hygienist surgery, 2 Hygienists
- Long standing patient list
- Pay rate - 40% of the daybook
- Several car parks within walking distance.
The practice is based in the city centre on a main thoroughfare. Salisbury is a cathedral city in Wiltshire, England, and the only city within the county. Train services run from Salisbury station to London, Exeter, Bristol and Southampton. Salisbury lies on the intersection of the A30, the A36 and the A338. Salisbury has a rich history, with lots of interesting architecture and tourist attractions to visit locally as well as Salisbury Racecourse.
We actively market our hygiene and therapy services in all practices, have a ready-made referral network to keep you busy and provide competitive rates of pay. We’ll support you throughout your career, so you can focus on providing quality treatments and advice to patients.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or email@example.com