At mydentist, our extensive network of practices enables us to offer a choice of different working hours from weekends and evenings to part time or full time across different local practices. We are passionate about helping our NHS and private patients to look after their dental hygiene and ensure they maintain a healthy mouth.
We have a Hygienist ole available in Sunderland (SR1 1PT) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 25/10/2015
- Days and hours available - 3 days a week - Flexible to be discussed at interview. Surgery opening hours 9:00 - 18:00
- Specialist Orthodontic Practice which has been open for 4 years
- One surgery and a poly clinic with three chairs.
- State of the art practice, highly skilled orthodontists, friendly and relaxed environment.
- Three qualified nurses and two trainee nurses
- Practice in city centre - five minute walk to metro/train.
- On street parking available
- City centre based with plenty of shops nearby and Sunderland Museum.
Please note that applicants will need to hold a qualification in Orthodontic Therapy and an active GDC number.
We actively market our hygiene and therapy services in all practices, have a ready-made referral network to keep you busy and provide competitive rates of pay. We’ll support you throughout your career, so you can focus on providing quality treatments and advice to patients.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Ann Humphrey on 0191 5144 414 or firstname.lastname@example.org