At IDH, our extensive network of practices enables us to offer a choice of different working hours from weekends and evenings to part time or full time across different local practices. We are passionate about helping our NHS and private patients to look after their dental hygiene and ensure they maintain a healthy mouth.
We have a Dental Hygienist role available in Surbiton 2, Surrey (KT6 7DG) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- Days and hours available: Saturdays 9am - 3pm
- Extra Hours Available
- 40% of Daybook
- 7 Surgery practice
- All surgeries are modern and all have windows and in good working order
- Digital x-ray available
- 4 full time nurses, 3 qualified and 1 trainee nurse
- Most of the staff and Dentists have been at the practice for some time
- 85% existing patients and 15% new patients
- Good private potential and specialist treatments available
- Car park at the rear of the practice for staff and patients
- Located on a high street, near 2 main line stations, Tolworth anf Surbiton.
Surbiton is a suburban area of south-west London withib the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames. it is situated next to the River Thames, 11 miiles south west of central London. Surbiton is served by a number of regular bus services and Surbiton railway station provides rail links with London (Waterloo) Surrey and Hampshire.
We actively market our hygiene and therapy services in all practices, have a ready-made referral network to keep you busy and provide competitive rates of pay. We’ll support you throughout your career, so you can focus on providing quality treatments and advice to patients.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at IDH, please contact Vikki Pearson on 01204 799658 or [email protected]