At mydentist, our extensive network of practices enables us to offer a choice of different working hours from weekends and evenings to part time or full time across different local practices. We are passionate about helping our NHS and private patients to look after their dental hygiene and ensure they maintain a healthy mouth.
We have a Dental Hygienist role available in Welshpool and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - ASAP
- Days and hours available - Monday or Friday 9am - 5pm
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 6 surgeries. Set in an ex-residential building over 3 floors. Maintained to a high standard and has undergone a refurbishment. The surgeries are well equipped
- Decontamination process being carried out in a brand new sterilisation room
- Practice is staffed with long serving team members. Many of the nurses joined us after leaving school and have stayed throughout bringing up their families
- Large existing patient base - good private potential
The Welsh market town of Welshpool has excellent transport links to Cardiff, Birmingham and Manchester alongside very affordable house prices.
We actively market our hygiene and therapy services in all practices, have a ready-made referral network to keep you busy and provide competitive rates of pay. We’ll support you throughout your career, so you can focus on providing quality treatments and advice to patients.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or email@example.com